For NSD weekend (yep, kicking it off early) I have a fabulous PU Grab Bag for you – for just $5!
This Grab Bag is only Available through Monday May 4!
Beginning when he was still a baby, I would whisper “I Love you to the Moon” to my middle son. I would tell him this when I left the house, at bedtime, and many other times throughout the day. As he grew, he was able to say it in return. “Love you Moon, ” he’d say. Now, he’s almost 4 – and this is our special thing. Nothing fills my heart quite like hearing his little voice call out “Mommy?” “Yes?” “I Love You to the Moon.” I cherish these words, and these moments. For now, I’ll turn to this collection – inspired by those words and my son.
The Love You To The Moon Grab Bag includes
- The Full Kit: 12 patterned papers & 7 solid papers along with 48 Elements Including: Branch, 2 Buttons, Chipboard Circle, 5 Flowers, 2 Frames, 3 Hearts, 2 Heart Brads, Journal Spot, 2 Leaves, Little Chipboard Star, 2 Moons, Moon & Stars, Owl Charm, 2 Ribbons, 2 Ribbon Bits, 2 Ric Rac, Rosette, Sequin Scatter, Shooting Heart, Shooting Star, Staple, 3 Stars, 2 Star Brads, Sticker Moon, String, String Flower, Tied Heart, 3 Word Bits (I Love You, To the Moon, And Back), Word Art (Love You to the Moon).
- 16 sheets of extra paper including 8 solid cardstock sheets and 8 slightly crumpled, star papers
- 4 pre-shadowed clusters
- 12 pieces of flair perfect for adding to your pages or for use in Pocket Scrap layouts
- 8 Journal cards sized for pocket scrapping. Each card comes in both 4×3 and 3×4 directions
- 6 messy smear bits perfect for Art Journaling pages, mixing into clusters or blending onto your pages for a totally unique look.
A FULL REVEAL is below